The KU School of Education has so much to be proud of as we enter our 110th year!
- The School of Education continues to be recognized among the Top Ten education schools in the nation among public universities according to U.S. News & World Report 2019.
- The Special Education program continues to be ranked #1 overall.
- The Curriculum & Instruction program is now ranked at #12 overall.
- The Health, Sport, and Exercise Sciences program is among the fastest growing programs at KU.
We have also added:
- New Study Abroad programs and hosted online teacher training camps for online instructors.
- Enhanced Jayhawkville online virtual school to help graduate students gain hands-on experience for their careers as educators and professionals.
- Invested in more options for our students to obtain their degree at both the Lawrence and Edwards campuses.
On this special day of giving to KU, we ask that you give whatever amount you can to support the School of Education Opportunity Fund or the School of Education Scholarship Fund that will benefit all of our students and faculty as well as our academic and service programs.
We are grateful for the generosity of all our alumni and friends who help us advance our mission of educating future leaders, building healthy communities, and making discoveries that will benefit the citizens of Kansas and the entire nation.
Every gift helps a future educator along their path to inspiring the next generation.